From: Trey Mack [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 February 2007 18:30
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] How do I know sqlite_get_table is finished

> The function ArrayToSheet has nil to do with SQLite and I left that out.

Ah, but that's where you access the variant array. That can be tricksy. Do
you always access that variant array (arr) in the range (0 To NumRecords, 0
To NumColumns - 1) where the row arr(0, *) holds the column names, and
UBound(arr, 2) is NumColumns ??

Also, when you say "crash", I assume you mean catastrophic-style, so you
don't have a specific error number or description. Correct?

- Trey