On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 21:11:31 +0100, Rick wrote:

>The manual mentions the support for the MATCH and the REGEXP operators. But
>if I use it, it doesn't work. Do I have to do something special to install
>those operators?

http://www.sqlite.org/lang_expr.html tells:

"The REGEXP operator is a special syntax for the regexp() user
function. No regexp() user function is defined by default and so
use of the REGEXP operator will normally result in an error
message. If a user-defined function named "regexp" is added at
run-time, that function will be called in order to implement the
REGEXP operator.

The MATCH operator is a special syntax for the match() user
function. The default match() function implementation raises and
exception and is not really useful for anything. But extensions
can override the match() function with more helpful logic."

>Regards,
>Rick van der Lans

HTH
--