Thanks! That fixed it.
Neil

On 2/17/07, Kees Nuyt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 15:27:25 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have two SQLite database files, stuff1.db and stuff2.db. Each has three
>tables within. I want to combine the two so I have one database file,
>stuff.db, with 6 tables. How could I combine the databases? I am aware of
>the "attach" command, but this just seemed to create a file with two
>sub-databases, each of which has its own tables. (Maybe I used it wrong.)
Is
>there a specific solution?

With the command line program:
sqlite3 database1 .dump >fileall.sql
sqlite3 database2 .dump >>fileall.sql
sqlite3 database3 <fileall.sql

Or even shorter, without intermediate file:
sqlite3 database1 .dump | sqlite database3
sqlite3 database2 .dump | sqlite database3

See also: http://www.sqlite.org/sqlite.html

>Thanks!

Hope this helps.
--