>> > So make the wiki available for download. ;)
>>
>> I would like this too. ;)
>>
>> Often I'm working without an internet connection and a having a local
>> copy of the Wiki would be extremely useful.
>>

>Been working on this for years.  Literally.  I just never seem to
>find the time to complete the project.

When we talked about Wiki vs. Source Tree documentation on this list some time
ago there was a desire to have some "Reference" or "Feature" documentation
bundled with each release. IMO, the wiki can add to this but should not replace
it.

This feature / version / reference documentation is especially usefull for
working with older versions when the wiki does fails to record when new
features entered the library.

Ralf