Jakub Ladman wrote:

But there is not tcl library at the time and when I tried to build sqlite without -DNO_TCL it failed.

I think you will have fewer problems building Tcl than you did building SQLite because the automake code will be more up to date. You'v ebuilt SQLite so you're an expert now. ;)

I can test it on the sh4 cpu for the community, of course, if you think it will be usefull.

I'd certainly try it if I was in your position. Getting Tcl built might take you half a day or a day, but if you do that and and can test SQLite then you'll get the benefit of years of testing in half an hour. If you test the library and it passes, you can draw a line at the interface and build on a solid foundation. If you don't test and you get odd bugs a month down the line you'll never know if it's a porting problem or a bug in your code or...

Martin