Rafi,
  Do not forget that if you do prepare and perform an execute in different
threads, that you should not attempt to execute multiple statements compiled
against the same sqlite3 database pointer concurrently.  Trust me, I made
this mistake.  If you are preparing multiple statements, make sure they are
executed in a serial fashion.

On 3/2/07, Dennis Cote <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Rafi Cohen wrote:
> Another question: may I prepare all statements tha need to be prepared
> in one thread, but for part of them apply the execution process
> (bind-step-reset) I n the second thread or whould it be best to prepare
> statements in the same thread I intend to execute them later?

Rafi,

It don't think it matters. Either way should work.

From a design point of view it may be better to decouple the two
threads by having each prepare its own statements.

HTH
Dennis Cote