Hi all,

I recently installed SQLite 3.3.13, after having used previous versions. I now get an error:

Error: database is locked

when I use the sqlite3 command line tool to access a database on a shared volume.

But opening the same file with an earlier version works fine.

I'm not sure what version introduced this problem. I suspect it's after 3.3.9. It's definitely after 3.1.3.

I'm using Mac OS X 10.4.8, with the database file on an AppleShare mounted volume.

What's the issue here? Is it a known bug? Will it be fixed?

Thanks,
Tom