Cesar Rodas a écrit :
Your help will be welcome.

On 09/03/07, Noel Frankinet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Cesar Rodas a écrit :
> I am planning to develop a interpreted language with LEMON && FLEX.
> The main
> goal is to provide a easy way to script commons actions, and to teach
> algorithm in my University (National University of Asuncion - Paraguay).
>
> The language have syntax as PHP and Python
>
> I am planning to create a SQLite support in the core, for teach SQL too.
>
> Is any one instresting to help in this project?
>
> Thanks to all.
>
> PD: The language doesn't have a name jet, and will be Public Domain.

8/03/2007 10:58

Hello Cesar,

I am interested in the inner working of LEMON, so I am ready to help (I
know tcl and Lua, but I never have devlopped an interpretor).

Best regards

--
Noël Frankinet
Gistek Software SA

Just tell me what you expect from me.
Do you have a description of the language ( a grammar ?), is it object based, object orientated or just procedural. Do you want to implement it in pure C or a mixture of C and C++. Is SQL a part of the language ?

--
Noël Frankinet
Gistek Software SA