On 3/9/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you don't have the word varchar anyplace else, e.g. in your data, you can
simply do:

  sqlite OLD.DB .dump | sed 's/varchar/text/' | sqlite3 NEW.DB

If the word varchar may exist elsewhere, or be in various cases (VARCHAR,
Varchar, etc.), you'll have to be a bit more creative.  "awk" may be your
friend.

Derrell

Fantastic idea, but I'm afraid this will all be on Windows. I'll see
about getting a sed-like program to distribute with my converter,
though, thanks!!

--
- Mitchell Vincent
- K Software - Innovative Software Solutions