I'm converting a bunch of databases from SQLite 2.8.16 to SQLite
3.3.13 and am seeing something pretty amazing space saving. So good
that it might be too good to be true!

For example, a 17 meg database is cut down to 7 megs. That's fantastic
if it's just that SQlite is *that* much better at storing the data,
but I'm worried I'm missing things. The row counts for all the tables
match up but it will take more time for me to write something that
compares every field in every data table (there are more than 300
fields total in this database).

So is a 60%ish reduction in DB size from 2.8.16 to 3.3.13 normal?

Thanks!!

--
- Mitchell Vincent