Server not found

I get
"Firefox can't find the server at oase.uci.kun.nl."

when I click on:
http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~mientki/data_www/pic/jalcc/help/jalcc_sqlite.html

Stef Mientki wrote:
Although there are already a lot of database manager,
I couldn't find a free (preferable open source) one, that fitted my needs.

So I wrote another one with a lot of help of this list (Thank you all !!),
and I'm returning the result now as an open sources alternative.

Compared to others it might have some rather distinctive characteristics.
- open source (BSD license) written in Delphi
- actions can be performed with less than half the clicks, compared to the most user friendly db-manager
- plain view of combination of database, SQL-query and SQL-query result
- can handle automatically most common image types, including PNG and animated GIF
- visual query design (much easier than M$ Access)
- all SQL statements caused by clicking, drag&drop can be visualized, resulting in 3 learning levels
- logging of all commands per database
- user templates
- local storage of the settings of each database

An overview of the possibilities can be viewed here:
http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~mientki/data_www/pic/jalcc/help/jalcc_sqlite.html

A windows install program, with execuatble, help, demo-database and sources can be found here (2MB)
 http://oase.uci.ru.nl/~mientki/download/SQLcc_v1_0.exe

have fun !