Hi RBS,

I use SQLite as a data manipulator, not as a database. I get data from a server database, dump to SQLite, manipulate the data and finally dump to Excel. As this is reporting software speed is important, so I will go with
the fastest method.

OK, I have to ask. What do you then do with the data in Excel? I spend so much of my time with clients converting them from using spreadsheets (80% of the time when it's more appropriate) to using a database, that my ears prick up whenever I hear someone doing the reverse.

Can you create whatever facilities you're using in Excel, directly in the SQLite database (eg via CREATE VIEW)? Or is it just a case of needing to view the final data in a user friendly environment?

Tom