Chris Hodges <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I recently upgraded to the latest version of SQLite 3.13 and ever since
> then I have been experiencing numerous SQLITE_MISUSE[21] error message.

Here are the kinds of things that will cause an SQLITE_MISUSE
error:

   (1) Using the same database connection from two different
       threads at the same time.

   (2) Calling any SQLite function other than sqlite3_interrupt()
       from within a signal handler.

   (3) Using an sqlite3* or sqlite3_stmt* pointer that is invalid
       or which has been previously closed or finalized.

   (4) Calling sqlite3_bind_XXX() on a prepared statement that is
       currently in the middle of executing.

   (5) Using SQLite in such a way that it needs to release
       a file lock from one thread that was obtained on a
       different thread, on older Linux systems where a OS
       bug disallowed such operations.

Since you are using windows, (5) clearly does not apply to you and
as far as I know, neither does (2).  But the other three might.
--
D. Richard Hipp  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>