Dne úterý 20 březen 2007 12:42 Igor Tandetnik napsal(a):
> Rafi Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > 1. Should I open the database explicitly in the amin part and also in
> > the thread?
>
> In my experience, SQLite works best when every thread opens its own
> connection.

How should I understand it?
It is faster? Much secure or what?

I have multithreaded program, where some  threads are inserting data into
tables (in random moments), two of them are retrieving subsets of data to
send it via udp protocol over internet in short data length, and one thread
operates as terminal for human users, where (single) user can fed sql
statements and retrieve data in human readable format.
The architecture looks like this: Single thread locks a common mutex just
before and then calls an sqlite api, when it receives excepted data, the
mutex is unlocked.

Do you think that is there a better method?

Thank You

Jakub Ladman