Hello,

I am programming Visual C++ in VS2003 on Windows XP SP2 and I am working on
a database which is storing media files of any sort.

Among other things I am storing metadata but in the query that I am having
problems with I only look at one specific column: extension

The extension stores the file extensions of the media file, i.e. 'mp3',
'ogg', 'avi' etc.

I am trying to use this query:

SELECT * FROM Files WHERE extension IN ('mp3','avi','ogg');

I am not getting any row back though.

SELECT * FROM Files WHERE extension='mp3' works though.

I am using sqlite3_step to execute a prepared statement looking like this:

SELECT * FROM Files WHERE extension IN (:extension)

where I bind a wchar_t* to extension.

Anyone know any reason why this wouldn't work with sqlite?

Regards,
Jonas