It sounds so easy when you say it like that! :-)

Thanks Mr, Neff! I'll get to reading!

On 4/6/07, Samuel R. Neff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, I know about creating a function but I'm wondering if I can hook
> into the already-existing Windows API function for it.

You don't need to write a totally custom function, just something that
bridges the two API's.  Create a function that implements the expected
SQLite call spec and then call out to Windows to get the results.

HTH,

Sam

We're Hiring! Seeking a passionate developer to join our team building
products. Position is in the Washington D.C. metro area. If interested
contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]