Mitchell Vincent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The only problem is my lack of understanding on how implementing
custom functions in SQLite works. I'm sure your idea is sound I just
don't know the details of implementing it. For instance, is this
something that has to be compiled into the DLL, or is it database file
specific?

It can be compiled into any piece of code that can call sqlite3_create_function[16] API. Custom functions are not permanent, they exist within a particular database connection, the one whose handle you pass as the first parameter to sqlite3_create_function.

Igor Tandetnik