Ok, then I'm out. I don't have an answer for the last one either - however
you could do this on a view, which joins both tables.

Mike

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Paul Quinn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Samstag, 7. April 2007 17:54
An: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Betreff: Re: [sqlite] Master table with child FTS table

I did set up a trigger for DELETEs, but even then the fts_table would find a
way to have more rows than master after a short while. Some delete's are
simply being ignored/failed by the FTS module it seems.

I would have liked to also use triggers for INSERTs, but how do you create a
trigger when the data to be inserted on the trigger is not part of the 'NEW'

reference?

-PQ