> The offending lines are
> tclsqlite.c:
> EXTERN int Sqlite3_Init(Tcl_Interp *interp){
>   Tcl_InitStubs(interp, "8.4", 0);
>   Tcl_CreateObjCommand(interp, "sqlite3", (Tcl_ObjCmdProc*)DbMain, 0,
> 0);

I simply removed EXTERN from source and there were no other compile errors.
But there were other problems when I tried to run tests on windows:
-tests crashed (I think only with SQLITE_CRASH_TEST enabled)
-there was some problem with tcl not being able to delete some file - after
that all other tests didn't run
-tests were really slow: os_win.c ignores SQLITE_NO_SYNC - putting it in
winSync() function speed up tests a lot