On 4/13/07, Hamid Benhocine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear drh,
We do want install the latest version of sqlite.for the production (
2007-Apr-09 - Version 3.3.15 )
But, Our sytem group, found the only flaged stable version of the sqlite3 in
the web site is this one ( 2006-Jan-31 - Version 3.3.3 stable )

The question?
Are all the sqlite-x.x.x other than (Version 3.3.3 stable)  not stable,  or the
word stable is just missing from the latest releases. or the word stable
is just used for the transition from sqlite-2.8.x to sqlite3.x.x.?

Thanks you for help!

The word "stable" is consipicuous by its absence at
<http://www.sqlite.org/download.html>. Just download the latest
version, which, as of 3 mins ago, was 3.3.15 and you have it.

Nelson Inst. for Env. Studies, UW-Madison http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation http://www.osgeo.org/education/