"dszhang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> when i delete some row in my table ... i find the sqlite will free
> some memory that have been free[d] previous[ly].
> my question is why that thing happen and how to solve it?

SQLite should never call free() on the same piece of memory
twice.  If it does, that is a bug.  Please report the specific
version number of SQLite that you are using and what SQL statements
you invoke to get it to occur.

But we test very carefully for this sort of thing and no such
errors have appeared in a production release in a long time.
I suspect that the error is in your application code, not in
SQLite.

--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>