Additionally, note that if you use ORDER BY, and it _is_ in the
indicated order already, then sqlite will optimize the ORDER BY away
entirely.  So use ORDER BY.

-scott

On 4/17/07, Andrew Finkenstadt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The order of the rows returned by a select that does not have an ORDER BY
clause is guaranteed by the standard to be in any arbitrary order, even from
one execution to another due to changes in the underlying data, index
statistics, amount of memory available, or even the phase of the moon.

Use an ORDER BY clause if order matters to you.

--andy