Arjen,

I've taken another look at these bindings, and at my project.  For a variety
of reasons, most not related to the sqlite3 Fortran bindings, I have decided
to proceed in a different direction.  However, on closer examination of the
Fortran bindings and other language bindings to sqlite3 (C and Common Lisp
via CLSQL), I notice that there is no equivalent of sqlite3_get_table.  This
would make my use of a Fortran interface considerably more difficult.  At
first I thought there was no equivalent of sqlite3_exec but on closer
examination it appears that sqlite3_do performs that role.

Liam