update Parameters set value =
   (select value from WorkingParameters wp
    where wp.id = Parameters.id);

Hi Igor,
  That worked fine.  I am curious why it does work?  According to the
sqlite syntax guide, it says that...
"When a SELECT appears within an expression but is not the right
operand of an IN operator, then the first row of the result of the
SELECT becomes the value used in the expression. If the SELECT yields
more than one result row, all rows after the first are ignored."

I am not arguing with you, but I just wanted to be educated as to why
this way is correct.  I am guess it has something to do with the WHERE
clause, since I tried something similar, but did not have the WHERE
clause specified.  Thanks for the info.