--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Ulrich =?iso-8859-1?q?Sch=F6bel?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Saturday 21 April 2007 15:40, Joe Wilson wrote:
> > >
> > > Apply this patch to fix this problem.
> > >

> > Thanks for the patch, but there is still something wrong in the
> > linking stage.
> >

> I do not understand why you are having problems.  Nor can
> I figure out why Joe's patch might help.

I was just trying to avoid the unresolved references to sqlite3_io_trace
that he was reporting, without knowing what options he built the code with
in the first place.

But is there any reason why the reference sqlite3_io_trace in shell.c
and the extern sqlite3_io_trace in main.c should not be #ifdef'd like
the others?