[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Dennis Cote <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Have you tried to run the latest laststmtchanges.test on Windows? I am still getting a failure that shows the same double counting that was originally reported on the mailing list.

    laststmtchanges-1.2.1...
    Expected: [5]
         Got: [10]

I think that was fixed by check-in [3868].
Richard,

This test was added by checkin [3868].

I have also checked that I have the modified version of legacy.c from that checkin (v1.17), and I am still getting this failure after deleting the legacy object files and rebuilding with make.

I'm trying to make sure I can get a clean run of the test suite before I make some changes to the source, to ensure my changes don't break anything.

Can you run this test by itself on Windows without error?

Dennis Cote