Von: John Stanton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Gesendet: Sonntag, 29. April 2007 18:31
An: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Betreff: Re: [sqlite] sqlite and borland c++ builder

Why not use gcc to compile your library, or use a precompiled DLL?

Jonathan Kahn wrote:

Hi Ulrik,
 Thank you for responding.  I'll try anything!  The frustration that all
this has brought me I am determined to solve it.
 If I built SQLite with a C compiler what would be the result?  What

would

I be able to work with from within c++?  Won't compiling leave me with an
executable?  I am fairly new to dealing with different compilers and

things,

so please forgive my ignorance.
Thanks a lot,
- Jon