Hi,

Can anyone offer any help with the following SQL query?

I have a database that looks something like the following:-

PatientsTable { ID, Name, Sex, ....}
ExaminationsTable { ID, PatientID, ....}
TestTable { ID, ExamID, .....}
ForcedSpiroTable { ID, TestID, EVC, IVC, IC ... }
RelaxedSpiroTable { ID, TestID, FVC, FEV1, PEF, ...}

Can someone help me out with the syntax for applying a search for all rows in
the PatientsTable that have a ForcedSpiroTable.EVC > 2.0 and a
RelaxedSpiroTable.FVC > 2.0?

Basically ExaminationsTable has a foreign key to PatientsTable, TestsTable has
a foreign key to ExaminationsTable and both ForcedSpiroTable and
RelaxedSpiroTable have a foreign key to the TestTable.

Your help would be gratefully received....

Thanks in advance

Mark

DISCLAIMER:
This information and any attachments contained in this email message is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return email, and delete the original message
immediately.