Hi,

My application is storing email messages in a SQLite database (raw email messages as they are downloaded from the mail server).
This is done under a transaction.

Sometimes I get the SQLITE_MISUSE error and by watching the antivirus (Avast) log, I found this: Sign of "Uruguay 6/7/8" has been found in "C:\Documents and Settings\Voxen\Application Data\MyApp\mail.db-jounal" file.

This means the antivirus found a virus in the transaction journal file and removes it. Its altering the journal file and then produces a SQLITE_MISUSE error.

How can I work around this?
Do I need to ZIP or encode the email message before storing it in the database?

Thanks
Voxen