In my application I currently perform a loop inside a recursive function and
sqlite3_bind_* on various fields then call sqlite3_step and a reset inside
my loop but it is fairly slow when inserting, is there a faster way of
inserting inside a loop?

Ie) while(whatever > 0) {

            sqlite3_bind_int(stmt,1,iSomething);

            sqlite3_bind..

            if(sqlite3_step(stmt) == SQLITE_DONE) sqlite3_reset(stmt);

}     /// basically something along these lines but with more error checking
and things..

 Am I able to perform a transaction where I execute a query with a
begin..insert..end and commit?  Would that even be faster?

I just want to make sure I am doing things as fast and efficiently as
possible.

Thanks a lot

- Jon