What user is httpd running as? Enter:

   ps aux | grep -v grep | grep httpd

Does that user (typically 'nobody') have permission to access the file
at your: /home/xxx/data/xxx.db ?

On 5/9/07, Brandon Eley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've gone through a few tutorials and can't seem to get this right.
I've had my web host install the PECL extension and the following is
what is in my phpinfo();

sqlite
SQLite support  enabled
PECL Module version     1.0.3 $Id: sqlite.c,v 1.62.2.25 2004/07/10
12:25:33 wez Exp $
SQLite Library  2.8.14
SQLite Encoding         iso8859

Directive       Local Value     Master Value
sqlite.assoc_case       0       0

***********************************

This is the PHP code I'm using:

<?php
$db = sqlite_open("/home/xxx/data/xxx.db");
?>

***********************************

This is the error I'm getting:

Warning: sqlite_open() [function.sqlite-open]: file is encrypted or
is not a database in /home/xxx/public_html/test.php on line 140

What am I doing wrong? I can run queries all day long using the
command line sqlite3 but I can't seem to get PHP to read the stinkin
database!

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Brandon Eley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]