I am using SQL Server as a back end in my vb6 application i want to switch
over to sqlite server but terrainformatica.com site has not provided rates
for server. so i am confused that should i use it or not i enquired on sites
also but i am getting proper answer from them. My application process huge
data of hospital. please suggest me that what i should do may i can waint
for SQlite server or suggest me other server like SQLite server on which
Developer licence are available. My client should not need to purchase back
end.

arvind parmar
[EMAIL PROTECTED]