Hi joe,

Thanks for your response.

In order to reduce the footprint size, I have bypassed parser completely
and using byte codes directly as my schema and queries are almost
compile time fixed. Hence I am not using sqlite3_prepare().

The following is the schema and inserts I am using.
CREATE TABLE OBJECT(

PUOI                    INTEGER  PRIMARY KEY,
Storage_Id              INTEGER,
Object_Format           INTEGER,
Protection_Status       INTEGER,
Object_Size             INTEGER,
Parent_Object           INTEGER,
Non_Consumable          INTEGER,
Object_file_name        TEXT,
Name                    TEXT,
File_Path               TEXT
);

CREATE TABLE AUDIO(

PUOI                    INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,
Use_Count               INTEGER,
Audio_Bit_Rate          INTEGER,
Sample_Rate             INTEGER,
Audio_Codec_Type        INTEGER,
Number_of_Channels      INTEGER,
Track                   INTEGER,
Artist                  TEXT,
Title                   TEXT,
Genre                   TEXT,
Album_Name              TEXT,
File_Path               TEXT
);

INSERT INTO OBJECT VALUES (
 7, 65537, 12297, 0,
 475805, 6, 0,
 'ANJANEYASTOTRAM.mp3', NULL,
'C:\\MTPSim\\Store0\\Music\\Artist\\Album\\ANJANEYASTOTRAM.mp3'
);

INSERT INTO AUDIO VALUES (
 7, 6, 144100, 0,
 0, 0, 6,
 NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL,
'C:\\MTPSim\\Store0\\Music\\Artist\\Album\\ANJANEYASTOTRAM.mp3'
);

INSERT INTO OBJECT VALUES (
 8, 65537, 12297, 0,
 387406, 6, 0,
 'BHADRAM.mp3', NULL,
'C:\\MTPSim\\Store0\\Music\\Artist\\Album\\BHADRAM.mp3'
);

 INSERT INTO AUDIO VALUES (
 8, 6, 144100, 0,
 0, 0, 6,
 NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL,
'C:\\MTPSim\\Store0\\Music\\Artist\\Album\\BHADRAM.mp3'
);

Warm regards
Kalyani