Yes, I've read that.

The issue isn't with SQLite at all, actually, but with the ODBC
driver. I guess the ODBC driver "trusts" SQLite's data type
description because I have a field called "timestamp" that actually
stores an epoch integer in it and ODBC-aware applications see the
datatype as "DateTime" and refuse to pass through the data. So I
really just need to change the type description inside SQLite so it
will report integer to the ODBC driver. And since there are a *lot* of
databases with this problem I'd love to be able to just issue some
sort of update through SQLite to make that happen.

Thanks for the help!