I was trying to insert records into sqlite database. I observed that
there was a mismatch in the data retrieved.

I went ahead checking for the integrity ( with PRAGMA integrity_check )

I got the following warnings:

rowid 1 missing from index album_title_idx

rowid 1 missing from index genre_album_title_idx

rowid 36 missing from index genre_album_title_idx

rowid 36 missing from index genre_artist_title_idx

Can someone point out what might be going wrong?. When does the
integrity fail with these errors?.

Thanks in advance

Kalyani

[EMAIL PROTECTED]