Scott Hess wrote:
On 6/7/07, John Stanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have just started to use FTS2 and it is working well but I would like
to ask any other users if they have had good or bad experiences and why
they would use FTS2 rather than FTS1.  The software is new and I have
not seen any feedback at this stage and we are yet to apply large data
sets and high volumes of transactions.

The entire fts subproject was only begun about a year ago, meaning
that fts2 has existed for much longer than fts1 had when it was
released - fts2 has certainly had more thorough testing at this point.
I can't think of any good reason to use fts1 at this point.

Admittedly, I haven't updated the wiki with this info.  I'll put that
on my list to get done.

-scott
Scott, Thankyou for the prompt response and for some elegant work in realizing FTS2.
JS