=?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCNkxAbhsoQiAbJEJONTtKIWMbKEJlLRskQiU9JWolZSE8JTcbKEI=?=
        =?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCJWclczt2NkhJdDMrSC9JdDMrSC8yXSFkGyhC?= <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I encountered a problem with SQLite3.3.17 on Windows XP. Under certain
> situation,
> database file got seriously corrupted.
>
> SQLite version: 3.3.17 Windows Binary
> Platform:Windows XP SP2(Japanese)
> Code wrtten in: Visual C++ 6.0
>
> Here are the procedures to reproduce the problem:
>
> 1) Run a program SQLiteCrush.exe.
>    This program updates 'test.db' repeatedly. Insert data
>    to work table, copy them into items table, then delete
>    records from work.

Does SQLiteCrush.exe continue running in the background
while you are doing steps 2 and 3?  Or does SQLiteCrush.exe
run to completion, then you do steps 2 and 3 separately?

> 2) Open 'test.db' from sqlite3.exe.
>
> 3) Do '.read check.sql' repeatedly.
>    check.sql is made from many lines of 'pragma integrity_check;'.
>
> 4) Keep doing 1 -3 for several minuites, and 'pragma integrity_check'
>    starts to report something like
>    "rowid 91667 missing from index sqlite_autoindex_link_1".

[...]
> I'm ready to provide the code, the binary, the clean database and
> the corrupted database file.

The code for SQLiteCrush.exe and a clean database would be helpful.
Binaries for SQLiteCrush.exe and a corruption database, not so much.

Perhaps you can open a new ticket and include the code and database
as an attachment.

--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>