SQLite version 3.4.0 is now available for download from the SQLite

and it's in production use here as of this morning.

Version 3.4.0 also includes support for new features such as:

   *  Incremental BLOB I/O
   *  The zeroblob() SQL function
   *  Incremental vacuum

Additional information about these new features is available online.

Much thanks!  Just this morning I was wishing for an "indirect blob"
interface to avoid having to blow through megabytes of memory when loading
blobs from the database into my own container classes.

By popular request, the preprocessed source code is now available
again as individual C code files.  The amalgamation is also still
available but has a different filename for downloading.

Excellent news!