John Elrick wrote:
I've been using the Delphi ASGSqlite components with static linking for some time with version 3.3.13. I'd like to move on up to 3.4.0, however, no one seems to have documented how to do this yet.

I tried compiling the Amalgamation with Borland C++ 5.0 and it generates the obj file nicely. However, when I attempt to link the obj into my application, I am getting an "unsatisfied forward declaration __streams".

After playing around some more, I stumbled across the problem and solution. In case anyone else attempts this, you must add a second link to streams.obj. I'll post this to the Aducom forum also along with greater detail as to where it needs to go.

John