My server crashed again.

I recompiled sqlite3-3-5 with this configure option
--enable-threadsafe =yes

But I read that sqlite has somebug under Unix with the management of the
THREADS.

Can it work with my Java code ?

Thanks for attention.
Frederic

An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
Unexpected Signal : 10 occurred at PC=0x712C5D06
Function=sqlite3VdbeExec+0x24D2
Library=/usr/local/lib/libsqlite3.so.8