I'm using sqlite3, built with Microsoft's CL compiler, 8.0 on a
Windows Mobile platform.

I have a problem wherein I issue several CREATE TABLE commands
concatenated together, semi-colon delimited.  It appears, from the
feedback from my customers, that one or more table(s) fail to get
created, but the database engine reports no failures when executing
the CREATE TABLE statement.  I know this because later queries will
fail with messages such as "no such table: foo"

Has anyone ever seen this before?  Am I doing something wrong, or is
this a known bug?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Ryan M. Lederman
Kayako, Inc.