never mind.
  It seems I have it. It seems I had to include the source - the sqlite3.h file

Stephen Sutherland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  by dynamic link library. i'm gusiness you are talking about the sqlite3.dll.

What is hte procedure to link it ?
it seems to me that as long as I have an include to , I need to have that file
on my PC somewhere.

Stephen

John Stanton wrote:
You don't have to include the Sqlite source to use DevC0++. Just
include the link library.