Hello

At 15:28 04/08/2007 -0400, you wrote:
UPDATE mytable SET timestamp = old.timestamp + 1 WHERE rowid=new.rowid;

I'm sorry to bother you again, but I can't figure out how to write a trigger that will set a column to 1 when a user creates a new record :-/

I tried the following but neither works:

CREATE TRIGGER insert_mytable_timestamp INSERT ON mytable
BEGIN
        INSERT INTO mytable (timestamp) values (1);
END;

CREATE TRIGGER insert_mytable_timestamp INSERT ON mytable
BEGIN
        UPDATE mytable SET timestamp = 1 WHERE rowid=new.rowid;
END;