Hi,

        I have sqlite3.exe
        When I execute it, the following prompt will be displayed
        sqlite>

        I would like to know how to create a database?
        I tried,
        sqlite>sqlite3 test.db
               ...>^Z

        It is not creating. I am getting an error like "SQL error: near
"sqlite3": syntax error"
        Can you give me the commands to createt 'test.db' database and to
create a sample table in this database?
Regards
kishore

This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential or proprietary
information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and
delete this
e-mail and all attached documents from your computer system. Any unauthorized
disclosure,
distribution or copying hereof is prohibited.