"Lee Crain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is the callback function interface going to be eliminated?

No.  At SQLite, we work very hard to support all of our
past mistakes :-)

Seriously, we work very hard to make sure that the C-language
API and the on-disk file format for SQLite never change in
incompatible ways.  We might add new features and better ways
of doing things from time to time, but old features
and interfaces are always preserved to the best of our
ability.

The previous paragraph does NOT apply to interfaces that are
declared "experimental".  Nor does it apply to pragmas.
Though in practice, neither of these change very often.

--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>