I created my first Delphi program with DISQLite3 1.40 and I used the Importer component to create the table and I imported a few of the rows from MySQL 5. The problem is the dates in the SQLite table show up as floating point, which is how they are natively stored.

1) How can I determine what the date is with SQLiteSpy? I need the dates formatted as '2006-05-11'. Do I have to write a program every time I

2) How do I create/alter tables with a GUI? I can't find that option in SQLiteSpy or SQLite3 Mgr.

TIA
Mike