Does anybody knows the exact code, a little hack where can I free up the
memory, I don't want it to use it for future requests.

Even drop table consumes memory. :-(.

If we are doing in-memory database operation, why do we want to maintain the
free'd memory pages?

I think If Mr. Hipp answers, it will be better... :-)