Hi,

Rarely (I have 4 debug logs from all our beta testers) executing
'COMMIT' statement returns SQLITE_ERROR + 'SQL logic error or missing
database'. Analysis of the debug logs and source codes doesn't show
any problem, there simply begins a transaction, some SQL statements
are executed and COMMIT should finish it - but it doesn't.

Unfortunatelly SQLITE_ERROR is quite a generic term that doesn't tell
much. I tried to go through the places SQLite returns this message (I
don't have any deeper understanding of SQLite sources) and one place
that seems to be related to my problem is in
sqlite3PagerCommitPhaseTwo(), namely:

  if( pPager->state<PAGER_RESERVED ){
    return SQLITE_ERROR;
  }

So, my questions to SQLite experts would be:
1. Do you think that the root of the problem could be here?
2. If not, where else to look for source of this problem?
3. Any suggestion where to place debug messages for the next release
in order to better locate the problem?

Thanks,
Jiri