HI, how can I use .dump or something similar but specify a where clause,
I cant see that the .dump command allows this,

Without any arguments it seems to dump the whole db, the only argument
supported is the table name,

I would like to be able to do something like:

.dump table1 where ID > 1000

I don't have a problem with the INSERT into statements, in fact I think
I prefer it because the main idea is to extract parts of the db
(revisions),

And then to be able to rebuild the db in case of corruption...

I know there is also the COPY command in SQL I have not really tried it
by the documentation it seems to be able to dump the table in comma or
tab delimited, but Preferably I don't want to write too much code to do
this.

Thanks.