There are two options:

1. D. Richard Hipp sells a version which encrypts the file on disk.  This
might be the fastest and easiest route.

2. OpenSSL offers as much encryption as you're likely to need if you're
willing to deal with the paucity of documentation.  Linux Journal had a
couple of articles on using OpenSSL for encryption, although I don't know
if they covered using OpenSSL from code.

Clay

--
Lazarus Registration
http://www.lazarusid.com/registration.shtml